Top 5 things to see at the Tavistock Cup
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 19, 2012 4:19 PM ET
1. Real Men Wear Pink
Either that, or they're fans of Team Albany at the Tavistock Cup.
2. Just Another Day At The Office
Beer, check. Cigar, check. Standing with both in the middle of the fairway 5 feet behind Adam Scott, check.
3. On The Tee…
The #1 reason to watch the Tavistock Cup: David Feherty's hilarious 1st tee introductions. Watch a few of the introductions now!
On Tiger Woods: "Others arrived in a helicopter, he arrived in an ambulance"
On Charles Howell III: "He's the only player with five L's in his last name"
4. Drink Break
"Ah, how about we stand here and finish our drinks... In the middle of the 18th fairway"
"Do you think they'll ask us to move when Tiger and Bubba come through?"
5. Making a Fashion Statement
John Daly is not here. But his clothes and fans are.
Watch Tavistock coverage on Golf Channel to see if Tiger and Team Albany can knock off the defending champs of Lake Nona.
TONIGHT 7PM ET
TUESDAY Noon & 7PM ET
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management