The FedEx Cup playoffs begin this week at The Barclays, and spots for the Presidents Cup are also still up for grabs. Meanwhile, the Solheim Cup is on the horizon and U.S. captain Rosie Jones has her team, albeit with a controversial pick or two.
GolfChannel.com wants to hear from YOU on these topics and more. Join in the discussions below and if you would like to contribute a topic, post to this article and we will choose the best ones to add to the list. If your topic is selected for discussion, we will give credit where credit is due!
For even more golf discussion, log on each Monday and Friday for GolfChannel.com’s Lunch Break, a series of live chats, from noon-1:30 p.m. ET, with Golf Channel personalities.
The forum is yours:
*Discussion: Does picking Woods diminish the importance of the Presidents Cup? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Grade Michelle Wie's professional career so far (Join Now >)
*Discussion: What player currently inside the Top 30 will not make it to the Tour Championship? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: What changes would you make to the current FedEx Cup system? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Did U.S. Solheim Cup captain Rosie Jones make the right call with her wildcard selections? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Can Fred Couples win another PGA Tour major? (Join Now >)
*Discussion: Who will win the FedEx Cup? (Join Now >)
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take