Nominees for PGA Tour Player, Rookie of the Year
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Nov 12, 2012 3:58 PM ET
The PGA Tour officially released the nominees for its Player of the Year and Rookie of the Year awards on Monday.
Players were nominated by the PGA Tour Player Directors and members of the Player Advisory Council (PAC). The awards are determined by a member vote, and the balloting process will end on Nov. 30. The winners will be announced in December.
Tags: PGA Tour
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management