Bubba's 4-wood features caricature of himself
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 6, 2013 3:34 PM ET
Now Bubba Watson has more than a pink driver.
Earlier this season, Bubba unveiled a new candy cane-striped Fujikura Tour Spec 8.2 shaft for his Ping G25 4-wood. Only this piece of equipment has an interesting addition: a caricature of himself, the same one that appears on his Twitter page.
Hey, kudos to the guy for taking “personalized” equipment to a new level.
The PGA Tour tweeted a picture of the club Wednesday:
Tags: Bubba Watson
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots