Bubba's 4-wood features caricature of himself
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 6, 2013 3:34 PM ET
Now Bubba Watson has more than a pink driver.
Earlier this season, Bubba unveiled a new candy cane-striped Fujikura Tour Spec 8.2 shaft for his Ping G25 4-wood. Only this piece of equipment has an interesting addition: a caricature of himself, the same one that appears on his Twitter page.
Hey, kudos to the guy for taking “personalized” equipment to a new level.
The PGA Tour tweeted a picture of the club Wednesday:
Tags: Bubba Watson
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots