You’ve just had a long, tiring day on the course and you and your buddies are jonesing for a cold beverage. You kick back, relax and discuss myriad topics including the day’s round, Tiger Woods, other sports, current events and the opposite gender.
Welcome to the Grill Room. A safe space to share anything and everything golf - and non-golf - related. Think of this forum as the local watering hole where you're meeting friends; a space where anything goes. The wackier, the more welcome. The funnier, the far more welcome. No judging and certainly, like Jimmy Dugan in "A League of their Own" says, "There's no crying in baseball ... eh, the Grill Room."
The Grill Room is a friend to all, so ladies, there will be plenty here for you as well.
Grab a frothy drink, let your hair down, engage, share your experiences and enjoy with us the lighter side of golf.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia's comments | Singh, anchoring
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take