Hedwall outlasts Ko to take New South Wales Open
- By Associated Press
- Jan 27, 2013 4:35 PM ET
Hedwall finished at 13-under 203 on the Oatlands course. Ko, the 15-year-old amateur who won the Canadian Open last year, shot a 69.
The South Korea-born Ko became the youngest player, female or male, to win a professional tour event when she won the New South Wales Open last year at 14. Ko went on to finish as the leading amateur at the U.S. Women's Open in July, won the U.S. Women's Amateur Championship in August and took the Canadian Open to become the youngest LPGA Tour winner.
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- LIVE STREAM: BMW PGA Championship, Round 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Colonial's Round 2 concludes; Kuchar on top
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- F. Molinari leads BMW | McIlroy, McDowell MC
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots