McKINNEY, Texas - James Hahn shot a 7-under 64 on Saturday in the Web.com Tour Championship for a share of the third-round lead with Justin Hicks.
Hicks, the second-round leader, had a 67 to match Hahn at 12-under 201.
The top 60 on the money list qualified for the season-ending event at TPC Craig Ranch, and the final top 25 will earn 2013 PGA Tour cards. Hahn and Hicks have already wrapped up tour cards, with Hahn 13th on the money list, and Hicks 11th.
Justin Bolli was two strokes back after a 67. He's 44th on the money list.
Michael Putnam, 30th on the money list, was fourth at 9 under after a 67.
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- Garcia sorry, apologizes to Woods | Scores
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management