One thing that I did stumble across was The Little One from PSP Golf.
The idea behind this game improvement aid is that if you can hit it you can hit anything. With such a small clubface you have to hit the sweet spot to get a good strike. Take it to the range to warm up and then take your normal irons to on the course, it will make your sweet spot seem like it's the entire face.
After slicing the first couple of shots with it, having not warmed up, I was able to hit it pretty well. Then moving down to another tent and hitting a few iron shots with a normal size club it made.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take