Adams Golf adds Ryan Moore to Tour staff
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Nov 20, 2010 2:40 AM ET
Just a couple days after Scratch Golf and Ryan Moore announced they would not continue their partnership, Adams Golf announced the addition of Moore to its PGA Tour staff. Moore will play Adams Golf equipment, wear an Adams Golf hat and carry an Adams Golf staff bag.
“We are excited to expand our relationship with Ryan, especially since he has carried some of our clubs in his bag for several seasons now,” said Chip Brewer, Adams Golf president and CEO. “He is an exceptional talent and brings an already impressive record of achievement to our staff. He will be a great ambassador for our brand for years to come.”
Moore finished 32nd on the PGA Tour money list this year and had six top-10 finishes.
“I’ve been playing an Adams Golf driver and hybrid for the past several seasons and they have remained in my bag because they clearly perform,” Moore said. “I’m excited about joining a company that is committed to developing world-class golf clubs and where I can make an impact.”
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- USGA, R&A announce ban on anchored stroke
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae