“It came off on the clubface exactly where we wanted to hit it and took the slope like I wanted it to and came really close, thank God,” said Lincicome.
It was the third win of Lincicome’s career, and first since the 2007 Ginn Open. She also won the 2006 HSBC World Golf Match Play Championship in her second year as a pro. In addition to the hybrid, Lincicome played an 8.5-degree Adams Speedline driver, a 14.5-degree Adams Insight BTY fairway wood and Adams Idea Pro Irons (4-iron through pitching wedge).
- Garcia sorry, apologizes to Woods | Scores
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management