“It came off on the clubface exactly where we wanted to hit it and took the slope like I wanted it to and came really close, thank God,” said Lincicome.
It was the third win of Lincicome’s career, and first since the 2007 Ginn Open. She also won the 2006 HSBC World Golf Match Play Championship in her second year as a pro. In addition to the hybrid, Lincicome played an 8.5-degree Adams Speedline driver, a 14.5-degree Adams Insight BTY fairway wood and Adams Idea Pro Irons (4-iron through pitching wedge).
- LIVE STREAM: 'Morning Drive' with Sergio reax
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth