The youngest winner in the history of the U.S. Amateur at 18 years and one month, unseating Tiger Woods, Lee is currently using the FT-9 Tour driver, a Big Bertha Diablo 3-wood, X-Prototype irons, X-Forged wedges, an Odyssey Tour Milled 2 putter and Tour ix golf ball.
“I am happy to have Callaway Golf’s support as I begin this exciting new phase of my life,” said Lee in a statement released by Callaway Golf. “I’ve been playing with Callaway’s equipment and golf balls during this important time in my career because I feel they put me in the best position to win. Now the stakes have been raised and I’m glad Callaway is with me as I meet the challenges ahead.”
Lee finished tied for 20th in his PGA Tour debut last August at the Wyndham Championship in Greensboro, N.C., but missed the cut in his first Masters appearance earlier this month, shooting 74-81.
- SCORING: McDowell, Jaidee in Match Play final
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- No. 1 Cal (11 wins) headlines 30-team NCAA field
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play