The youngest winner in the history of the U.S. Amateur at 18 years and one month, unseating Tiger Woods, Lee is currently using the FT-9 Tour driver, a Big Bertha Diablo 3-wood, X-Prototype irons, X-Forged wedges, an Odyssey Tour Milled 2 putter and Tour ix golf ball.
“I am happy to have Callaway Golf’s support as I begin this exciting new phase of my life,” said Lee in a statement released by Callaway Golf. “I’ve been playing with Callaway’s equipment and golf balls during this important time in my career because I feel they put me in the best position to win. Now the stakes have been raised and I’m glad Callaway is with me as I meet the challenges ahead.”
Lee finished tied for 20th in his PGA Tour debut last August at the Wyndham Championship in Greensboro, N.C., but missed the cut in his first Masters appearance earlier this month, shooting 74-81.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots