The youngest winner in the history of the U.S. Amateur at 18 years and one month, unseating Tiger Woods, Lee is currently using the FT-9 Tour driver, a Big Bertha Diablo 3-wood, X-Prototype irons, X-Forged wedges, an Odyssey Tour Milled 2 putter and Tour ix golf ball.
“I am happy to have Callaway Golf’s support as I begin this exciting new phase of my life,” said Lee in a statement released by Callaway Golf. “I’ve been playing with Callaway’s equipment and golf balls during this important time in my career because I feel they put me in the best position to win. Now the stakes have been raised and I’m glad Callaway is with me as I meet the challenges ahead.”
Lee finished tied for 20th in his PGA Tour debut last August at the Wyndham Championship in Greensboro, N.C., but missed the cut in his first Masters appearance earlier this month, shooting 74-81.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- R. Palmer uses local knowledge in Colonial 62
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms Rory's BMW PGA opener
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation