ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. – David Duval was spotted on Thursday at the McGladrey Classic sporting a black golf bag and hat.
Duval had been a Nike Golf staff player since 2000, a run that included his Open Championship victory in 2001, but he arrived at last week’s Viking Classic without the familiar “Swoosh” on his hat or golf bag.
Duval also arrived at Sea Island for this week’s McGladrey Classic with a new caddie, Ron “Bambi” Levin who caddied for Todd Hamilton when he won the Open Championship in 2004.
Duval is currently 107th on the PGA Tour money list and bound for his first top-125 finish since 2002.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path