Fashion Focus: 'Wear It Better' Match Play edition
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 21, 2013 10:03 AM ET
More than 3 inches of snow blanketed the Ritz-Carlton Golf Club at Dove Mountain in Marana, Ariz., Wednesday, forcing players to pack on the pounds ... of layers.
Did Poulter's gloves win hands-down? Whose toboggan won top honors? And who was everyone orange crushing on – Gary Williams, Rickie Fowler or Lauren Thompson?
Find out all these answers and more in this edition of 'Wear It Better,' in which the "Morning Drive" team talks cold-weather fashion from the WGC-Match Play.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | Playing Memorial
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth