Fashion Focus: 'Wear It Better' Match Play edition
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 21, 2013 10:03 AM ET
More than 3 inches of snow blanketed the Ritz-Carlton Golf Club at Dove Mountain in Marana, Ariz., Wednesday, forcing players to pack on the pounds ... of layers.
Did Poulter's gloves win hands-down? Whose toboggan won top honors? And who was everyone orange crushing on – Gary Williams, Rickie Fowler or Lauren Thompson?
Find out all these answers and more in this edition of 'Wear It Better,' in which the "Morning Drive" team talks cold-weather fashion from the WGC-Match Play.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Palmer, Nicklaus release statements on Venturi
- Bradley leads Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- G-Mac, Colsaerts in Volvo quarterfinals | Results
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process