Designer Claudia Schwarz describes the line as "Rat Pack" style. In other words, styles from the 40's. Flat caps and hound stitching can be seen in many of their looks.
Just because it has an old look doesn't mean it is old material. They have he same moisture wicking technology that is found in almost all golf shirts. The difference is they are going green with their EFP (Eco Friendly Polyester). Using recycled bottles and other plastics to create the polyester makes these not only golfer friendly but good for the earth as well.
- LIVE STREAM: Sr. PGA Championship, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Donald's three-peat BMW PGA bid ends with MC
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots