Following its purchase in January by Adams Golf (Nasdaq:ADGF), Yes! Golf has announced the re-launch of its 2011 putter line in the United States. Eight models will be available immediately that feature the patented C-Groove technology. Three of the eight models are new to the U.S. market.
The C-Grooves in each Yes! Golf putter are patented concentric grooves lathed into the face of the putter at specific angles to impart an early and stable over-rolling action to putts for more consistency.
“I am extremely excited about bringing Yes! putters back the U.S. market,” said Blair Philip, director of product development – putters at Adams Golf. “Yes! putters have had such a strong following by professional golfers for years. Now the everyday golfer will once again be able to purchase their Yes! putter at golf shops nationwide and be able to customize it to further enhance its performance.”
All eight Yes! Golf putter models are available for immediate shipment and can be customized for length, loft and lie. The suggested retail price for the Allie model and the belly and long putter versions of the Sandy and Victoria II models is $249.99. All other models are $199.99, with a full line of custom grips and head covers available for a nominal charge.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Anchoring attorney: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly