Norman, who turned 54 in February, will be in the Dominican Republic this week playing in the Champion Tour’s Cap Cana Championship. He’s also scheduled to play in the Shell Houston Open April 2-5 before heading to Augusta.
Norman acquired a controlling interest in MacGregor in 2007, but the company’s future remains unclear after it pulled out of January’s PGA Merchandise Show. It has yet to introduce any new product this season, and many of its top executives have left.
- SCORING: Bae leads Bradley | LPGA Mobile Bay
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Bradley leads Nelson by 1 | At a glance
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Chella Choi leads Mobile; Nordqvist fires 61
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play