KAPALUA, Hawaii – The equipment carousel continues this week, as GolfChannel.com has learned that Jeff Overton now has a deal with Adams Golf for hat, bag and an indeterminate number of clubs.
Overton, previously under contract with Cleveland Golf, was spotted on Monday with the new equipment at the Sony Open, where he will make his season debut this week.
It is believed that the 2010 Ryder Cup player will most certainly be playing Adams hybrids to begin the year. The company was purchased last year by TaylorMade.
An announcement on the deal is expected on Tuesday.
Tags: Jeff Overton
Jeff Overton played well enough last week to qualify for the BMW Championship. For the Hoosier, it's as big as any major championship he's ever played. Read More
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots