KAPALUA, Hawaii – The equipment carousel continues this week, as GolfChannel.com has learned that Jeff Overton now has a deal with Adams Golf for hat, bag and an indeterminate number of clubs.
Overton, previously under contract with Cleveland Golf, was spotted on Monday with the new equipment at the Sony Open, where he will make his season debut this week.
It is believed that the 2010 Ryder Cup player will most certainly be playing Adams hybrids to begin the year. The company was purchased last year by TaylorMade.
An announcement on the deal is expected on Tuesday.
Tags: Jeff Overton
Jeff Overton played well enough last week to qualify for the BMW Championship. For the Hoosier, it's as big as any major championship he's ever played. Read More
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Manufacturer on anchor ban: 'Golf lost today'
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- Euro captain McGinley adds pick for 'flexibility'
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae