KAPALUA, Hawaii – The equipment carousel continues this week, as GolfChannel.com has learned that Jeff Overton now has a deal with Adams Golf for hat, bag and an indeterminate number of clubs.
Overton, previously under contract with Cleveland Golf, was spotted on Monday with the new equipment at the Sony Open, where he will make his season debut this week.
It is believed that the 2010 Ryder Cup player will most certainly be playing Adams hybrids to begin the year. The company was purchased last year by TaylorMade.
An announcement on the deal is expected on Tuesday.
Tags: Jeff Overton
Jeff Overton played well enough last week to qualify for the BMW Championship. For the Hoosier, it's as big as any major championship he's ever played. Read More
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invit., Round 1
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Anchoring attorney: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms McIlroy's BMW PGA opener
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly