Next time you are wondering what to wear to the golf course ... there's an app for that. The brilliant minds over at Puma Golf have developed a brand new Puma Stylecaddie app, essentially a virtual dressing room that allows users to create their own look from head-to-toe.
The app allows both male and female users to select a silhouette to dress in all the latest Puma Golf gear, mixing and matching any assortment of shirts, bottoms, shoes and accessories for a truly one-of-a-kind look. Users can also upload an image of themselves to the app allowing them to see exactly how the outfit would look on them. Check it out in the video below.
Another great feature is the "look book" displaying some Puma Golf athletes' favorite get-ups, including Rickie Fowler, Jonas Blixt, Lexi Thompson and Blair O’Neal, allowing users to style themselves after some of the game's biggest stars if they so choose. It also has the capability to share the outfits created immediately via social media.
The Puma Stylecaddie app is available on the iPhone and iPad for free in the Apple app store. It will be released for Android on April 1.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth