Next time you are wondering what to wear to the golf course ... there's an app for that. The brilliant minds over at Puma Golf have developed a brand new Puma Stylecaddie app, essentially a virtual dressing room that allows users to create their own look from head-to-toe.
The app allows both male and female users to select a silhouette to dress in all the latest Puma Golf gear, mixing and matching any assortment of shirts, bottoms, shoes and accessories for a truly one-of-a-kind look. Users can also upload an image of themselves to the app allowing them to see exactly how the outfit would look on them. Check it out in the video below.
Another great feature is the "look book" displaying some Puma Golf athletes' favorite get-ups, including Rickie Fowler, Jonas Blixt, Lexi Thompson and Blair O’Neal, allowing users to style themselves after some of the game's biggest stars if they so choose. It also has the capability to share the outfits created immediately via social media.
The Puma Stylecaddie app is available on the iPhone and iPad for free in the Apple app store. It will be released for Android on April 1.
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose: Letterman Top 10 | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path