The Quad four-wheel push cart from Bag Boy
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 28, 2011 8:23 PM ET
Unveilved at the recent PGA Merchandise Show, Bag Boy unveiled its Quad model, the company's first-ever four-wheel model of push carts.
Constructed with a lightweight aluminum frame, the Bag Boy's newest push cart innovation was built on a reinforced four-wheel platform, promoting superior stability, while offering a simple two-step folding process which makes it easy to transport and store.
The Quad comes fully loaded with an array of golfer-friendly features such as a handle mounted parking brake; oversized zippered storage bag; quick grab beverage holder; unlimited handle adjustments that accommodate golfers of all heights; deluxe scorecard holder with pencil holder; padded compartment and secure umbrella holder; integrated tee and ball holder; and lightweight, solid foam maintenance free tires.
The Quad, which will be available at green grass and retail locations nationwide in April and comes in yellow, silver, red, navy, white and matte black, with a suggested retail price of $199.95.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots