'Seinfeld' star touts new Cobra gear
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Nov 5, 2012 8:19 PM ET
Cobra Golf is nearly ready to celebrate its 40th anniversary and it's relying on a product of the past, the Cobra Baffler, to help provide the company with another spark.
The original Baffler utility wood was introduced in 1975. Engineers applied that technology to hybrids and now to the new Baffler hybrid irons, which are available in both full iron and combo sets.
In the below edition of Golf Made Easy, John O'Hurley of "Seinfeld" fame delivers his unique perspective on the new Baffler and more of Mankind's Greatest Achievements.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invitational, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Rory, G-Mac MC at BMW | No three-peat for Donald
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots