'Seinfeld' star touts new Cobra gear
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Nov 5, 2012 8:19 PM ET
Cobra Golf is nearly ready to celebrate its 40th anniversary and it's relying on a product of the past, the Cobra Baffler, to help provide the company with another spark.
The original Baffler utility wood was introduced in 1975. Engineers applied that technology to hybrids and now to the new Baffler hybrid irons, which are available in both full iron and combo sets.
In the below edition of Golf Made Easy, John O'Hurley of "Seinfeld" fame delivers his unique perspective on the new Baffler and more of Mankind's Greatest Achievements.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots