Titleist rolls out new 910 Series drivers
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 15, 2010 8:37 PM ET
Titleist has officially joined the adjustable-club era with the unveiling of their 910 Series drivers.
Offering two different models – the 910D2 and 910D3 – the company’s patented SureFit Tour (SFT) dual-angle hosel allows for loft and lie to be independently adjusted and set with each club. The D2, a 460cc full pear-shaped design, promotes straighter ball flight with higher launch and low to mid spin rates, while the D3 model, a 445cc classic pear-shaped design, promises lower launch with less spin and more workability often favored by the better player.
Both models will be available at retail on Nov. 15, with a suggested retail price of $499.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- LPGA Bahamas playing 12 holes in Round 1
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots