Martin Kaymer used a final-round 63 for a three-stroke win over Fredrik Jacobsen at the final WGC event of 2011. Meanwhile in California, Jay Don Blake remained steady on Sunday to win the season-ending Charles Schwab Championship.
Here’s a look at the tools of their trade:
MARTIN KAYMER: WGC-HSBC CHAMPIONS
DRIVER: TaylorMade R11
FAIRWAY WOOD: TaylorMade R9 3-wood 13 degree
HYBRID: TaylorMade Rescue 11
IRONS: TaylorMade RAC TP
WEDGE: TaylorMade TP xFT ZTP
BALL: TaylorMade Penta TP
JAY DON BLAKE: CHARLES SCHWAB CHAMPIONSHIP
DRIVER: TaylorMade Tour Burner
FAIRWAY WOOD: Titleist 910F - 3 wood; 13.5 degree
HYBRID: Titleist 910H
IRONS: Titleist AP2
SHOE: FootJoy DryJoys
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path