Winn Grips announced its 2011 product line. The new Hero line is camouflage with green and khaki that is available in firm and soft for woods, irons and putters. A portion of all sales for the Winn Hero will go to the Troops First Foundation to support U.S. soldiers.
Winn’s LiteSoft white, LiteSoft black and Medallist Pistol black will now feature a pink ribbon to support breast cancer research and a potion of the sales will go toward finding a cure for the disease.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia's comments | Singh, anchoring
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take