Here are GolfChannel.com’s Power Rankings, the top 10 favorites for the Tour Championship:
1. Luke Donald: Despite a rough start in Chicago, Donald rallied with three solid rounds to finish alone in fourth at the BMW. A victory at East Lake would be a fitting end to the playoffs for the world's No. 1-ranked player.
2. Webb Simpson: FedEx Cup leader continues to play some of the best golf of anyone - two wins, four top-10s in his last four starts. That's red hot.
3. Justin Rose: Opened with a sublime 63 in Chicago and then went wire-to-wire to capture the trophy and vault to third in the FedEx Cup standings.
4. Geoff Ogivly: Only player in the field at the BMW to shoot all four rounds in the 60s. The mild-mannered Ogilvy is finally finding his form after a finger injury derailed him early in the season.
5. Dustin Johnson: A mixed bag of results lately - big win at The Barclays, then so-so finishes at the Deutsche Bank and BMW - Johnson always a threat. He has plenty on the table at East Lake, as he stands second in the point standings.
6. Matt Kuchar: Five consecutive top-25s - consistent, much like the rest of his year, which he is tied for third with nine top-10 finishes.
7. Jason Day: The Aussie had a rough go of it at the BMW, but should do well to get back into form at East Lake. Has an impressive nine top-10s this season, including a T-3 at the Deutsche Bank.
8. Chez Reavie: Has used a pair of back-to-back top-10 finishes in the playoffs to climb into the top-10 of the Cup standings.
9. Adam Scott: Three top-10s in his last five starts, including a major confidence performance and victory at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational.
10. Brandt Snedeker: Finished T-3 at each of the first two playoff events. Confidence should still be high however, after a so-so finish at the BMW. Sits in sixth place with one tournament remaining.
Note: This list is compiled from rankings submitted by members of GolfChannel.com's editorial team, based on who is most expected to contend in each upcoming event.
Compete against the GolfChannel.com experts and other fans in our Fantasy Challenge.
For more in-depth fantasy golf coverage, visit Rotoworld powered by NBC Sports.