It's Masters Week. The first men's major of the year has a field of 96 players assembled at Augusta National to vie for the green jacket and a place in the history books.
Take a look at our fantasy rankings for this week, then tweet out your picks using the hashtag #GCFantasy and send them to me @RyanBallengeeGC. Also be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Win McMurry.
1. Tiger Woods: Coming into the Masters off of his first official win in 30 months, Woods has been T-4 here the last two years despite a plethora of distractions.
2. Rory McIlroy: If the Ulsterman could be 1a, he would be right there with Woods. He played 63 tremendous holes last year at Augusta and, seemingly after that fateful second nine, almost zero bad holes since then.
3. Phil Mickelson: A three-time Masters winner, Mickelson is clearly in form. He missed some short putts in Houston, but will tighten up the putting stroke for the biggest week of his year.
4. Luke Donald: The world No. 1 had a sluggish start to the season, but came around quickly to win in Tampa. Weather could hamper his march off the tee, but he was T-4 last year and has three top-10 finishes here to his credit.
5. Hunter Mahan: The only player with multiple PGA Tour wins this season, Mahan has been in the top 10 at Augusta in two of his last three Masters appearances.
6. Justin Rose: The Englishman won at Doral and seems to have a solid putter for Augusta's tricky greens. He has been in the top 20 here each of the last two years.
7. Lee Westwood: The runner-up here in 2010, Westwood was T-11 last year without any semblance of a putting game. If it comes around, this could be his first major win.
8. Charl Schwartzel: The defending champion is flying under the radar, clipped by higher-profile players and missed cuts in his last two starts. Don't forget his hot start to the season, however.
9. Steve Stricker: The Wisconsin native has played a limited schedule to stay fresh and get healthier for Augusta. He was T-11 last year and T-6 in 2009.
10. K.J. Choi: Choi hasn't missed a paycheck this year on the PGA Tour, but has just one top-10 finish. That makes him a sleeper despite consecutive top-10 finishes at the Masters the last two years.
Tune in all week on Golf Channel for comprehensive Live From: The Masters coverage.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly