With Luke Donald’s title defense at the BMW PGA Championship, he again nestled onto the golf world’s top-ranked perch. He may not have a major to his name, but you can’t deny Donald’s confidence and consistency are at an all-time high.
While the Donalds – Luke, wife Diane and daughters Elle and Sophia Ann – aren’t royalty, they’re certainly a mainstay in golf’s elite social circle and one of the best-dressed families in the game.
On the heels of Luke’s ascension back to the top, here’s an ode to the Donalds and their timeless style. After all, what’s the good in being on top of the world if you don’t have a wife and two daughters to share it with?
Luke Donald: His navy on navy never gets old when he's hoisting a trophy as the game's top-ranked player. The solid navy is tailored, timeless and tasteful – the true mark of a man who knows fashion.
Diane Donald: Diane's outfit exudes beauty and grace and is the perfect coupling of mommy meets elegance. She may not be the No. 1 golfer in the world, but her style and support of Luke are nothing less than the best.
Elle and Sophia Ann Donald: The two tots – ages 2 and 6 months, respectively – are precious now and will undoubtedly blossom into beautiful ladies. With two model parents, their style on the fairways and the runways will always be top notch.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path