With Luke Donald’s title defense at the BMW PGA Championship, he again nestled onto the golf world’s top-ranked perch. He may not have a major to his name, but you can’t deny Donald’s confidence and consistency are at an all-time high.
While the Donalds – Luke, wife Diane and daughters Elle and Sophia Ann – aren’t royalty, they’re certainly a mainstay in golf’s elite social circle and one of the best-dressed families in the game.
On the heels of Luke’s ascension back to the top, here’s an ode to the Donalds and their timeless style. After all, what’s the good in being on top of the world if you don’t have a wife and two daughters to share it with?
Luke Donald: His navy on navy never gets old when he's hoisting a trophy as the game's top-ranked player. The solid navy is tailored, timeless and tasteful – the true mark of a man who knows fashion.
Diane Donald: Diane's outfit exudes beauty and grace and is the perfect coupling of mommy meets elegance. She may not be the No. 1 golfer in the world, but her style and support of Luke are nothing less than the best.
Elle and Sophia Ann Donald: The two tots – ages 2 and 6 months, respectively – are precious now and will undoubtedly blossom into beautiful ladies. With two model parents, their style on the fairways and the runways will always be top notch.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots