With Luke Donald’s title defense at the BMW PGA Championship, he again nestled onto the golf world’s top-ranked perch. He may not have a major to his name, but you can’t deny Donald’s confidence and consistency are at an all-time high.
While the Donalds – Luke, wife Diane and daughters Elle and Sophia Ann – aren’t royalty, they’re certainly a mainstay in golf’s elite social circle and one of the best-dressed families in the game.
On the heels of Luke’s ascension back to the top, here’s an ode to the Donalds and their timeless style. After all, what’s the good in being on top of the world if you don’t have a wife and two daughters to share it with?
Luke Donald: His navy on navy never gets old when he's hoisting a trophy as the game's top-ranked player. The solid navy is tailored, timeless and tasteful – the true mark of a man who knows fashion.
Diane Donald: Diane's outfit exudes beauty and grace and is the perfect coupling of mommy meets elegance. She may not be the No. 1 golfer in the world, but her style and support of Luke are nothing less than the best.
Elle and Sophia Ann Donald: The two tots – ages 2 and 6 months, respectively – are precious now and will undoubtedly blossom into beautiful ladies. With two model parents, their style on the fairways and the runways will always be top notch.
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Six flak: Lefty's Open runners-up | Posnanski
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- WWL: Nice guy finishes first | OWGR No. 3
- Grill Room: Jungle Bird banned, misses U.S. Open
- Merion in 2021? | Tricky, appreciated | Dramatic
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of Week
- Rose wins for late dad | Hogan would've been proud
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Instruction: Play smart and patient like Rose