Special discount, bag give-away from Criquet golf
- By Bailey Mosier
- Nov 29, 2012 6:05 PM ET
One of my exes lives in Texas. Austin, to be specific. That relationship went south years ago, and I've moved on ... to an Austin-centric relationship that's a little more fitting.
I'm talking about Austin-based golf clothing company, Criquet, and their Players polos.
Co-founders Billy Nachman and Hobson Brown launched the company in 2010 and have been offering the Players Shirt and Striped Players Shirt ever since. Now, Criquet offers the Long Sleeve Players Shirt in black (pictured below), green and navy for $95.00. But for all Criquet orders made between now and Christmas, receive 20 percent off by entering the coupon code: GOLFCHANNEL.
All of Criquet's shirts are made with organic cotton; are old-school gentleman meets cherubic boy; and Nachman and Brown swear their product will end your search for the perfect polo. And any man wearing a Criquet shirt may end my search for the perfect man.
In addition to the company's special discount offer for Christmas orders, Criquet is also giving away a free Soul Golfer bag.
One lucky person can win this bag with a simple entry, here. The shirt or the bag would make a great Christmas gift for the golfer in your life.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path