Special discount, bag give-away from Criquet golf
- By Bailey Mosier
- Nov 29, 2012 6:05 PM ET
One of my exes lives in Texas. Austin, to be specific. That relationship went south years ago, and I've moved on ... to an Austin-centric relationship that's a little more fitting.
I'm talking about Austin-based golf clothing company, Criquet, and their Players polos.
Co-founders Billy Nachman and Hobson Brown launched the company in 2010 and have been offering the Players Shirt and Striped Players Shirt ever since. Now, Criquet offers the Long Sleeve Players Shirt in black (pictured below), green and navy for $95.00. But for all Criquet orders made between now and Christmas, receive 20 percent off by entering the coupon code: GOLFCHANNEL.
All of Criquet's shirts are made with organic cotton; are old-school gentleman meets cherubic boy; and Nachman and Brown swear their product will end your search for the perfect polo. And any man wearing a Criquet shirt may end my search for the perfect man.
In addition to the company's special discount offer for Christmas orders, Criquet is also giving away a free Soul Golfer bag.
One lucky person can win this bag with a simple entry, here. The shirt or the bag would make a great Christmas gift for the golfer in your life.
- Garcia apologizes for 'fried chicken' remark
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth