Fashion focus at the PGA Merchandise Show
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 25, 2013 10:05 AM ET
Win McMurry visited the 60th PGA Merchandise Show Thursday at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., and talked to several fashion designers in the golf world.
Click the videos below to see Win’s interviews and new apparel lines for 2013:
Tags: PGA Merchandise Show
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Six flak: Lefty's Open runners-up | Posnanski
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path