Plaid not just a fad: Fowler's British Open ensemble
- By Bailey Mosier
- Jul 17, 2012 2:37 PM ET
Rickie Fowler will debut Puma's new plaid accessories Thursday and Friday of the British Open week. His weekend attire is highlighted by the brand's new vertical colorblock polo that he'll wear Saturday and of course, the usual all-orange ensemble Sunday.
Fowler notched his first PGA Tour victory this year at the Wells Fargo Championship. He finished T-27 at the Masters and T-41 at the U.S. Open.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia's comments | Singh, anchoring
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take