Gulbis, Creamer model beautiful Malaysian gowns
- By Bailey Mosier
- Oct 10, 2012 5:46 PM ET
Natalie Gulbis and Paula Creamer appear to be having fun at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia gala, and they look good doing so. Gulbis posted a few photos on Twitter of her and Paula Wednesday night wearing gorgeous, long, flowing Malaysian gowns designed by Tom Abang Saufi. Here's hoping they take that beauty, style and grace from the gala to the fairways this week. Gulbis is looking for her second LPGA win and Creamer is seeking her first victory since the 2010 U.S. Women's Open.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Sorenstam in 'Go Annika'
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management