IJP unveils its '12 Autumn/Winter collection
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 3, 2012 5:46 PM ET
British label IJP Design has announced the launch of its Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection, the label’s 11th collection.
The Autumn/Winter 2012 collection is the first to promote interchangeable color palettes, enabling the IJP Design consumer to create their own unique outfits by using any combination of styles, reassuring they will look great on and off the course.
1. Thunderbird shirt
Available in the same three distinctive colors as the Diamond In The Rough sweater, and made from a lightweight, comfort stretch fabric, the Thunderbird shirt offers a unique color-blocked design guaranteed to catch anyone’s eye on the course.
2. Poulter Tartans
The Poulter Tartans offer a stylish and functional choice for any golfer with their straight leg shape, signature side splits, internal waistband fastening and bias cut trimmed pockets. The trousers are half lined in a super soft anti-static lining for comfort and are available in Cornflower Blue, Porcelain and Fuchsia.
3. F-1 fleece
IJP Design has also included in its Autumn/Winter collection a range of items specially designed for the seasonal conditions. The F-1’s bonded fleece fabric (available in Pillar Box Red, Jet Black, Midnight Blue and Onyx) is both water repellent and windproof, and comes with a shaped collar to protect one against the elements.
4. Diamond In The Rough sweater
The Diamond in The Rough sweater offers a new take on the traditional golfing Argyle outerwear. Fashioned from 100 percent merino wool, offering softness, durability and comfort, the sweater’s distinctive patterning is available in Grey Cloud, Ink or Ox Blood.
5. Tour polo
The IJP Design Tour polo shirt uses Scotchguard technology to wick away moisture and provide lasting softness and breathability. Combined with a slim fitting design, a long four buttoned placket and IJP Design branding, the Tour shirt offers a contemporary but functional take on the classic club tour shirt.
Tags: Ian Poulter
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots