His first major title at the U.S. Open and a newborn baby girl? Yep, I’d say Webb Simpson’s life is pretty much a picnic at the moment.
Perhaps that was the inspiration behind the pants he wore in the first round of the 94th PGA Championship.
I normally applaud Simpson’s ability to keep things classy while adding a touch of flair, but I’m afraid his red and white checkered pants look more like they should be covering the picnic table than be worn by the party's host.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots