McIlroy's wardrobe fit for a champion in title defense
- By Bailey Mosier
- Jun 10, 2012 6:10 PM ET
As the defending U.S. Open champion, a lot of eyes will be on Rory McIlroy. So it’s a good thing his garb will be Olympic loud and fit for a champion. Here’s a look at the 23-year-old’s wardrobe for the week.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path