McIlroy's wardrobe fit for a champion in title defense
- By Bailey Mosier
- Jun 10, 2012 6:10 PM ET
As the defending U.S. Open champion, a lot of eyes will be on Rory McIlroy. So it’s a good thing his garb will be Olympic loud and fit for a champion. Here’s a look at the 23-year-old’s wardrobe for the week.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play