Puma Golf heating up with Autumn/Winter collection
- By Bailey Mosier
- Oct 17, 2012 2:45 PM ET
Rickie Fowler signed with Puma Golf in 2009 and has helped put the company’s clothing on the map and in the lime – er, orange – light ever since. Just as we’ve seen Fowler’s game and maturity evolve over the last four years, so, too, has the Puma Golf clothing line as a frontrunner in sports and lifestyle fashion.
Puma Golf recently unveiled its Autumn/Winter 2012 collection and the apparel encompasses cool contrast colors for men that are as sophisticated as they are playful. The collection of sweaters, pants and jackets pushes the boundaries of sportswear from play-only pieces to well-made and fashionable styles that can be worn both on and off the course.
While the temperatures may be dropping, make no mistake – Puma Golf is just warming up. Below is a look at some of the must-have pieces this winter season and here's a link to their Autumn/Winter 2012 catalog.
(Pictured above: Golf Striped 1/4 Zip Sweater; Golf Plaid Tech Pant; Golf V-Neck Sweater, front and back; Golf Tattersall Jacket)
Tags: Rickie Fowler
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path