What do Webb, Bieber and Zuckerberg have in common?
- By Bailey Mosier
- Jun 21, 2012 6:27 PM ET
What do Webb Simpson, Justin Bieber and Mark Zuckerberg all have in common? They’ve all earned accolades for being Women’s Wear Daily’s ‘Man of the Week.’
The women’s and men’s fashion, retail and beauty website recently graded Simpson’s U.S. Open look and gave him an A-. In past weeks Bieber received a C+ and Zuckerberg a D+.
So where does Simpson fall on our fashion four-point scale?
We'd have to agree with the folks at Women's Wear Daily and also assign him an A-. Simpson always has a clean, crisp look and knows how to pair patterns with solids in a sophisticated manner.
The thing Simpson could do to earn extra credit? Take some fashion risks once in a while and find ways to stand out in a crowd. Of course, securing a U.S. Open title is a good place to start.
Webb Simpson can't wait to return to Merion Golf Club this June to defend his U.S. Open title. Simpson competed in the 2005 U.S. Amateur at Merion. Read More
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management