What do Webb, Bieber and Zuckerberg have in common?
- By Bailey Mosier
- Jun 21, 2012 6:27 PM ET
What do Webb Simpson, Justin Bieber and Mark Zuckerberg all have in common? They’ve all earned accolades for being Women’s Wear Daily’s ‘Man of the Week.’
The women’s and men’s fashion, retail and beauty website recently graded Simpson’s U.S. Open look and gave him an A-. In past weeks Bieber received a C+ and Zuckerberg a D+.
So where does Simpson fall on our fashion four-point scale?
We'd have to agree with the folks at Women's Wear Daily and also assign him an A-. Simpson always has a clean, crisp look and knows how to pair patterns with solids in a sophisticated manner.
The thing Simpson could do to earn extra credit? Take some fashion risks once in a while and find ways to stand out in a crowd. Of course, securing a U.S. Open title is a good place to start.
Webb Simpson can't wait to return to Merion Golf Club this June to defend his U.S. Open title. Simpson competed in the 2005 U.S. Amateur at Merion. Read More
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth