If you're searching for a logo on Vijay Singh's shirt on Sunday at the BMW Championship, you won't find one.
That's because his baby blue polo is logo-less. And why wouldn't it be? He doesn't exactly need the money.
Singh's career earnings total $66,791,366 and he ranks second on the all-time earnings list behind Tiger Woods (whose earnings exceed $100 million).
Close on Singh's heels is Phil Mickelson, whose career earnings are mere thousands less, totaling $66,773,498.
If Mickelson – who sports a Callaway logo on his shirt's left sleeve and a Barclays logo on his chest – wins or finishes higher than Singh, he could supplant Singh on the career earnings list.
If Lefty does that, it will be without having ever finished first on the PGA Tour money list and without having ever ascended to world No. 1.
The purse at the BMW is $8 million with $1,440,000 going to the winner. Even though Singh is logo-less, in this case, at least until the final round of the BMW is complete ... less is still more.
- LIVE STREAM: Senior PGA Championship, Round 1
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Anchoring attorney: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms McIlroy's BMW PGA opener
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly