The little black jacket you shouldn't live without
- By Bailey Mosier
- Nov 7, 2012 4:05 PM ET
Ladies, I don’t have to tell you the importance of having a little black dress. You know the one I’m talking about.
Equally as important is having a little black jacket from the Catwalk Performance Artwear brand.
The black leather ‘zippy’ as it’s called from Catwalk’s fall 2012 line has panels of leather woven alongisde the brand's signature stretchy material. The jacket is at the same time sexy, chic, fashionable, practical, classy and sassy. It’s the one black jacket that can go from fairways and greens to happy hour and a movie.
The beauty of the Catwalk brand is that it’s for women of all shapes and sizes, all ages and attitudes. It’s not just for golfers, either. And neither is this black jacket.
Do yourselves a favor, ladies and order this jacket ASAP because it’s one of their most popular sellers and surely won’t be around long. But if you happen to wait too long to get your hands on the black leather zippy, the clothing line has plenty of other items to help console you.
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Six flak: Lefty's Open runners-up | Posnanski
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- WWL: Nice guy finishes first | OWGR No. 3
- Grill Room: Jungle Bird banned, misses U.S. Open
- Merion in 2021? | Tricky, appreciated | Dramatic
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of Week
- Rose wins for late dad | Hogan would've been proud
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Instruction: Play smart and patient like Rose