The little black jacket you shouldn't live without
- By Bailey Mosier
- Nov 7, 2012 4:05 PM ET
Ladies, I don’t have to tell you the importance of having a little black dress. You know the one I’m talking about.
Equally as important is having a little black jacket from the Catwalk Performance Artwear brand.
The black leather ‘zippy’ as it’s called from Catwalk’s fall 2012 line has panels of leather woven alongisde the brand's signature stretchy material. The jacket is at the same time sexy, chic, fashionable, practical, classy and sassy. It’s the one black jacket that can go from fairways and greens to happy hour and a movie.
The beauty of the Catwalk brand is that it’s for women of all shapes and sizes, all ages and attitudes. It’s not just for golfers, either. And neither is this black jacket.
Do yourselves a favor, ladies and order this jacket ASAP because it’s one of their most popular sellers and surely won’t be around long. But if you happen to wait too long to get your hands on the black leather zippy, the clothing line has plenty of other items to help console you.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth