The little black jacket you shouldn't live without
- By Bailey Mosier
- Nov 7, 2012 4:05 PM ET
Ladies, I don’t have to tell you the importance of having a little black dress. You know the one I’m talking about.
Equally as important is having a little black jacket from the Catwalk Performance Artwear brand.
The black leather ‘zippy’ as it’s called from Catwalk’s fall 2012 line has panels of leather woven alongisde the brand's signature stretchy material. The jacket is at the same time sexy, chic, fashionable, practical, classy and sassy. It’s the one black jacket that can go from fairways and greens to happy hour and a movie.
The beauty of the Catwalk brand is that it’s for women of all shapes and sizes, all ages and attitudes. It’s not just for golfers, either. And neither is this black jacket.
Do yourselves a favor, ladies and order this jacket ASAP because it’s one of their most popular sellers and surely won’t be around long. But if you happen to wait too long to get your hands on the black leather zippy, the clothing line has plenty of other items to help console you.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- R. Palmer uses local knowledge in Colonial 62
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms Rory's BMW PGA opener
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation