Throwback Thursday: Bubba Watson in 2006, 2013
- By Bailey Mosier
- Jan 3, 2013 6:31 PM ET
A lot has changed for Bubba Watson since his rookie season on the PGA Tour in 2006.
For starters, he's won four times, is now a father and inside his closet hangs a green jacket. But that's not the only article of clothing he sports that's different now than seven years ago.
In the inaugural edition of a new weekly fashion feature titled 'Throwback Thursday,' here's a look at Watson when he first broke out on Tour in '06, side-by-side with a photo from Kapalua this week.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | Playing Memorial
- Euro captain McGinley adds third Ryder Cup pick
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth