Throwback Thursday: Bubba Watson in 2006, 2013
- By Bailey Mosier
- Jan 3, 2013 6:31 PM ET
A lot has changed for Bubba Watson since his rookie season on the PGA Tour in 2006.
For starters, he's won four times, is now a father and inside his closet hangs a green jacket. But that's not the only article of clothing he sports that's different now than seven years ago.
In the inaugural edition of a new weekly fashion feature titled 'Throwback Thursday,' here's a look at Watson when he first broke out on Tour in '06, side-by-side with a photo from Kapalua this week.
- Garcia sorry, apologizes to Woods | Scores
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management