In 2001, David Duval became the first golfer to win a major championship (British Open) using Nike clubs and sporting Nike apparel. Earlier this week, Nike announced they have re-signed Duval and he will be head-to-toe-to-bag Nike at this week's AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
In this week's edition of 'Throwback Thursday,' here's a look at David Duval sporting Nike then (2001) and now (2013).
- LIVE STREAM: Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic
- SCORING: Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA Bahamas
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Overton DQ'd for using putting aid | Clark in mix
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots