Red, white and who?
It's the latest look trending at this week's British Open – red and white MyJoys. But who's wearing them?
We've spotted Luke Donald and Thomas Aiken sporting them in Round 1 and now Jason Dufner is wearing them in Round 2. Aiken seems to be particularly partial; he wore them in both of the opening rounds at the British.
The white base, white saddle and red patent leather accented MyJoys that Donald and Dufner are wearing this week were specifically developed for them to wear at the Open Championship as a way to help them stand out in major ways at Royal Lytham.
Donald is 2 under through two rounds and is T-11. Dufner shot 70-66 in the first two rounds and is T-5 headed into the weekend. Both are looking for their first major titles.
The MyJoys are a great choice for footwear – they're comfortable, durable and stylish. Look to see more pros lacing these up this summer and fall.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Byron Nelson final round
- SCORING: Bradley starts with lead | LPGA Mobile
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bradley leads Nelson by 1 | At a glance
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Chella Choi leads Mobile; Nordqvist fires 61
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- No. 1 Cal (11 wins) headlines 30-team NCAA field
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play