Red, white and who?
It's the latest look trending at this week's British Open – red and white MyJoys. But who's wearing them?
We've spotted Luke Donald and Thomas Aiken sporting them in Round 1 and now Jason Dufner is wearing them in Round 2. Aiken seems to be particularly partial; he wore them in both of the opening rounds at the British.
The white base, white saddle and red patent leather accented MyJoys that Donald and Dufner are wearing this week were specifically developed for them to wear at the Open Championship as a way to help them stand out in major ways at Royal Lytham.
Donald is 2 under through two rounds and is T-11. Dufner shot 70-66 in the first two rounds and is T-5 headed into the weekend. Both are looking for their first major titles.
The MyJoys are a great choice for footwear – they're comfortable, durable and stylish. Look to see more pros lacing these up this summer and fall.
- Kuchar leads as rain halts play at Colonial | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- DNA anomaly source of rib injuries for Snedeker
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Cochran, Perry co-lead Sr. PGA after Day 2 | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots