Watson's U.S. Open outfit will again benefit charity
- By Bailey Mosier
- Jun 10, 2012 5:29 PM ET
In the second installment of the Travis Mathew and Bubba Watson Grand Slam Drive for Charity in conjunction with Bubba and Friends Drive to a Million, Watson will again wear a Travis Mathew polo and belt combination all four days of the U.S. Open as a benefit to Fresh Start, an organization that provides cosmetic reconstructive surgery for children with physical defects or disabilities.
There are a limited number of collections available to consumers as well, and 100 percent of the proceeds will be donated directly to Fresh Start.
Additionally, If Golfsmith sells out of the U.S. Open packages, Travis Mathew will donate an additional $50,000 to the City of Hope, a California based cancer research center housing one of the nation's top independent biomedical, treatment and educational institutions.
For more information and to find out where you can purchase your Travis Mathew U.S. Open package, click here.
Will the lack of spectators on the course Saturday during Round 3 of the AT&T National affect the players in any way? Read More
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae