What will Woods wear? Tiger's Masters wardrobe
- By Bailey Mosier
- Mar 31, 2012 12:30 PM ET
Tiger Woods' 76th Masters wardrobe is pretty much what we're accustomed to seeing him sport any other week of the year, except for Thursday's outfit. In his past jaunts down Magnolia Lane, he's worn a lighter color to start the week, but kicks off this year in the all-dark ensemble from head to toe. He follows that up with the more traditional blue and white tops, ending the week in signature fashion.
The man who saved Tiger Woods from disqualification at the Masters? It was reportedly Champions Tour player David Eger. Read More
Don’t be fooled by the photos, Tiger Woods said. He didn’t take the controversial drop from the exact same spot. Read More
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path