There are only three players on the PGA Tour with multiple wins this season and Tiger Woods happens to be one of them. His resurgence back into the winner’s circle has been laced with fist pumps, chip-ins and full-fledged flair but the biggest fashion statement he could make right now would be notching another major. It remains to be seen what will unfold on Sunday, but in the meantime, here’s a sneak peek at Tiger’s looks for the week.
- Garcia sorry, apologizes to Woods | Scores
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management