SwingFix analysis: Improve your setup positions
- By Scott Szymoniak, SwingFix Instructor
- Dec 17, 2012 10:00 AM ET
When it comes to the game of golf, what most average and higher-handicap players would be best served by knowing is that what they do before they swing the club is every bit as important as what they do during their swing.
That said, most golfers don’t spend nearly enough time working on their pre-shot fundamentals and most notably their setup.
In this swing analysis, SwingFix instructor Scott Szymoniak is going to help Trevor understand why he’s struggling to generate much speed in his golf swing, and his issues are related primarily to his setup, which is making it tough for him to swing the club in an efficient manner.
Watch this video, because it’s a good bet that there are some valuable things that you can learn about setting up to the ball in a better position, which can have a dramatic affect on your swing and your game.
If you’d like to have Scott Szymoniak analyze your golf swing, click here.
SwingFix instructor Scott Szymoniak trained under David Leadbetter and has coached players who have won more than $4 million on six different professional tours.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer fires 62, grabs early Colonial lead | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots