The Golf Fix: Five keys to playing your best in 2013
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 14, 2013 8:00 PM ET
The Golf Fix returned Monday night with its first episode of 2013, and Michael Breed is determined to help everyone play better in the New Year.
Of course, when it comes to playing golf at a high level, there are important aspects of the game that have to be addressed.
In this video segment, Breed examines five different things that you need to focus on in 2013 to make sure that you’re playing up to your capability.
Enjoy this video, focus on these different areas and better scores will be in your future.
And for more programming from The Golf Fix, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae