The Golf Fix: Tips for improving your swing tempo
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 4, 2013 4:53 PM ET
Fictional driving range pro Roy McAvoy said of the golf swing in the movie Tin Cup that “Tempo is everything, perfection unobtainable.”
Having great tempo can cover up plenty of swing flaws and it’s also something that can be practiced, like many other aspects of golf.
In this video segment, Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, has some great tips to help you improve your tempo.
Work on these tips when you practice to improve your tempo and it will translate to the golf course, where better scores will be the result.
For more great content from The Golf Fix, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process