The Golf Fix: Tips for improving your swing tempo
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 4, 2013 4:53 PM ET
Fictional driving range pro Roy McAvoy said of the golf swing in the movie Tin Cup that “Tempo is everything, perfection unobtainable.”
Having great tempo can cover up plenty of swing flaws and it’s also something that can be practiced, like many other aspects of golf.
In this video segment, Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, has some great tips to help you improve your tempo.
Work on these tips when you practice to improve your tempo and it will translate to the golf course, where better scores will be the result.
For more great content from The Golf Fix, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots