Video: Breed, Hall on what you can learn from Rory
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 27, 2013 7:30 PM ET
The Honda Classic gets underway Thursday and the event will feature arguably the best field of the year thus far on the PGA Tour.
While there will be numerous top names on hand this week, all eyes will be on defending champion Rory McIlroy, who’s off to a surprisingly slow start to his 2013 season.
And while you're probably not physically capable of swinging the club exactly like Rory does, there are plenty of things you can learn about the way he plays that will benefit your game.
For more Golf Channel tips to help you improve your ball-striking, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots