Video: Distance first, accuracy second with the driver
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 13, 2012 7:00 AM ET
Throughout his career, Greg Norman was always regarded as one of the game’s best drivers of the golf ball.
Norman had an amazing blend of accuracy and power and the result was that he put himself in position to attack the flag time and time again.
In this video segment, the Great White Shark gives you the best driving tip he ever received, and that tip just might surprise you. But you’ll probably like it as well, as Norman wants you to hit the ball as hard as you possibly can.
For more Golf Channel instructional videos on driving the ball, click here.
Appearing on "Morning Drive" Wednesday, Greg Norman reiterated his call for blood testing to be used in a variety of sports, including golf. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process