Video: Distance first, accuracy second with the driver
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 13, 2012 7:00 AM ET
Throughout his career, Greg Norman was always regarded as one of the game’s best drivers of the golf ball.
Norman had an amazing blend of accuracy and power and the result was that he put himself in position to attack the flag time and time again.
In this video segment, the Great White Shark gives you the best driving tip he ever received, and that tip just might surprise you. But you’ll probably like it as well, as Norman wants you to hit the ball as hard as you possibly can.
For more Golf Channel instructional videos on driving the ball, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path