Video: Distance first, accuracy second with the driver
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 13, 2012 7:00 AM ET
Throughout his career, Greg Norman was always regarded as one of the game’s best drivers of the golf ball.
Norman had an amazing blend of accuracy and power and the result was that he put himself in position to attack the flag time and time again.
In this video segment, the Great White Shark gives you the best driving tip he ever received, and that tip just might surprise you. But you’ll probably like it as well, as Norman wants you to hit the ball as hard as you possibly can.
For more Golf Channel instructional videos on driving the ball, click here.
Appearing on "Morning Drive" Wednesday, Greg Norman reiterated his call for blood testing to be used in a variety of sports, including golf. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play