Video: Use a tennis ball to improve your takeaway
- By SwingFix
- Nov 3, 2012 1:00 PM ET
Are you taking your irons back too far to the inside in your takeaway?
If so, you're probably hitting a lot of hooks or pushes.
In this video segment, School of Golf host Martin Hall shows you how to use a tennis ball and a short stick to ensure that your takeaway is straight back.
Practice using this drill and you'll start to see improved contact immediately.
For more videos from Golf Channel to help you with your ball-striking, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Palmer, Nicklaus release statements on Venturi
- Bradley leads Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- G-Mac, Colsaerts in Volvo quarterfinals | Results
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process