Video: Use a tennis ball to improve your takeaway
- By SwingFix
- Nov 3, 2012 1:00 PM ET
Are you taking your irons back too far to the inside in your takeaway?
If so, you're probably hitting a lot of hooks or pushes.
In this video segment, School of Golf host Martin Hall shows you how to use a tennis ball and a short stick to ensure that your takeaway is straight back.
Practice using this drill and you'll start to see improved contact immediately.
For more videos from Golf Channel to help you with your ball-striking, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- LIVE STREAM: Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic
- SCORING: Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA Bahamas
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots