Video: Work on feel to improve your putting
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Sep 23, 2012 1:00 PM ET
Only 30 players qualify for the Tour Championship each year, and making it to East Lake is a great reward for having put together a solid season.
Impressively, three of the players in this year’s field work with the same swing coach, that being Sean Foley, one of the biggest names in golf instruction these days.
In this video segment, Foley has four great putting drills to share with you. One is just putting with the left hand; another is just putting with the right. Yet another is putting while looking at the hole, and the final one is putting with your eyes closed.
If you get consistent with all of these, putting conventionally with both hands and your eyes open should seem like a piece of cake.
If drills like these can help the players in Foley's PGA Tour stable, they'll certainly help you.
For more great putting tips from Golf Channel, click here.
Keegan Bradley again bogeyed Nos. 1 and 18 in the second round of the HP Byron Nelson Championship. Unlike the first round, Bradley didn't set a course record. But he still finished with a three-strok... Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process