Video: Work on feel to improve your putting
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Sep 23, 2012 1:00 PM ET
Only 30 players qualify for the Tour Championship each year, and making it to East Lake is a great reward for having put together a solid season.
Impressively, three of the players in this year’s field work with the same swing coach, that being Sean Foley, one of the biggest names in golf instruction these days.
In this video segment, Foley has four great putting drills to share with you. One is just putting with the left hand; another is just putting with the right. Yet another is putting while looking at the hole, and the final one is putting with your eyes closed.
If you get consistent with all of these, putting conventionally with both hands and your eyes open should seem like a piece of cake.
If drills like these can help the players in Foley's PGA Tour stable, they'll certainly help you.
For more great putting tips from Golf Channel, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots